Friday, February 26, 2010

Promo Package





I created a visual art and performing art promo package in InDesign software in my computer. I used the templates that were available in InDesign and picked one. I then changed the style and so on, then added jpeg photos of my artwork and poetry performances, typed in the information about accomplishments, artwork titles, title of performance events, my contact information, and "Bones" poem. It took a lot of work and time to create this project. When I completed it, I distributed it to important networked people such as an Executive Director of Interborough Repertory Theatre (IRT) at NYC and many others.

If you're interested in getting my promo package in PDF file in full length, contact me by e-mail: wildpoet_1999@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment