Monday, March 8, 2010

Performance for RIT Imagine innovation and Creativity Festival 2010


I am officially selected to perform my ASL poems along my original composed electronic music and videos for RIT Imagine Innovation and Creativity Festival 2010. My performance will take place at the Colisano Building in the Auditorium on RIT campus on May 1st, 11 AM to Noon. There will be many other students, faculty, and staff's innovative and creative work being presented all day from 10 AM to 5 PM that day and they are all free to the public.

My work will have my own videos that will relate to my poems as I perform along behind me on stage. My electronic music will be played along with my recorded voice in it as well. These three things: videos, ASL poetry, and electronic music will be all combined. This will be my biggest project ever done for my performance. I am honored to be accepted to present this performance for the big event.

Spread the word and come see my show and many others' cool stuff on May 1st at RIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment